Αναγνώστες

Τετάρτη 25 Ιανουαρίου 2012

Nyx Black label swatch : Bling

Hello Beauties....

How have you been? I had a bad time in  holidays since I got sick.. again.. Ever Xmas I m getting sick :S

I am still not totally okay, but , in better condition...

I know, I know its unacceptable for me that I haven't update my posts for too long.

The think is that I had an 6 y.o camera of 6Mpx, that I was using. During holidays I got a new one of 12Mpx, but I can't really use it the same.

The photos tent to get lighter, so I tried 3 times to swatch Bling, and couldn't see the color (I saw in reality), in the photos...

I did something different today, its not that its the best thing I can do, but anyway...


So....

.......

This is Nyx Black Label lipstick in Bling. Very popular color, I could say...

   

(okay okay, I might have put the 3rd photo just to show my nails (Opi Dutch tulip and INM hologram silver)


I tried different angles and lighting to show you the color...

   

 

And here it is swatched in my arm, together with Iconic (which I will swatch very soon) and Minimalism...


(L-t-R : Bling, Iconic, Minimalism)

About Black Label series....

Well, Black label is indeed different from the round lipsticks series.. Not only in price, but in quality, smell, packaging...

Its NOT more pigmented but its more moisturizing, has a bit longer staying power, and smells better. The packaging looks more ''high quality'', but I prefer round lipstick's more... Smaller, and fits better in smaller handbags/clutches.

The Black Label Bling...

Bling is a neutral color, for every day. I can't really describe it , its surely pink, but its very.. grey. I mean, its kind of a boring pink with grey undetones?

Being pale myself, NC20, BUT with dark brown hair/brows and green eyes, and naturally NON-blushing cheeks, I wanted something to look more... alive in me.

I usually have the corpse look, so this doesn't really help

It is a beautiful color, actually. I just need to year it with more strong eye makeup, I guess...

What do you think? Have you used it ? Have you used Black label lipsticks from Nyx?

Stay tuned and enjoy!

Lots of Love

V

PS: In my following posts I will show you  my Elf haul (when it will arrive) is as well as ''What's in my bag'' post (probably tommorow)...

Also, Iconic's swatch (Nyx round lipstick), which is AMAZING! I already love it ! I adore it !

14 σχόλια:

  1. Aww, I hope you feel better soon V! I love NYX's lip products, but I have tried their Black Label collection. Do you think Iconic and Minimalism are very similar in color? I might pick up one of those.

    casual-beauty.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Thank you very much Melli :)
    They actually are very similar. In my previous swatches I have already wrote how much I love Milinalism, but I think Iconic is even better. Not that they are very different, but Iconic is more bright, more lively and more to my colors. You are going to love, either of those two.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Thanks!!!
    hehe, I loved them too, actually, thats why I couldn't resist posting a photo. Truth is , I didn't really like Dutch tulip alone, its not very suitable for summer, but neither for winter. But with some shimmer, makes a change ^^

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. αχ τέλεια είναι....θελω κ γω......σε τι πειρασμους με βάζεις βραδιατικα...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Toυλάχιστον είναι φθηνοί πειρασμοί... χιχιχι! Και τα τρία όμως , είναι τέλεια! Απο τα πιο αγαπημένα μου shades!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. I actually love this shade (Bling) - it looks great on you and is soo my kind of color :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Do you have it ? I think is a must-have for many skin tones. Its very complimenting color
    !
    thanks!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. I have BLING too and I am NC20 as well. It a beautiful color but i usually use it when I do quite a dark smokey eye! Also top it off with a glittery clear gloss, it looks nice :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. I wish I could do smokey eyes!! hahahah!
    Yes, a clear lipgloss, or Korres' lipgloss - natural ( I ve swatch it already) goes perfectly

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. am loving the NYX colors!!! and your nails are fabulous :) i have the NYX eyeshadow base omg am in love with it.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή